Goddess Provisions February Box Review

I was anxiously awaiting my second ever box from Goddess Provisions to arrive last weekend and I was not disappointed. This month's theme was Faerie Magic, intended to help one connect with nature and enhance their zest for life. Well, I've never been too into Faeries, but I love me some nature and am ready for a little extra zest here and there!

Mason's Mushrooms-
No, I didn't get mailed a supply of "magic mushrooms" via the USPS, Mason's Mushrooms is a powdery blend of eight "super-mushrooms" to help boost your immune system. According to the back of the bag the blend can be steeped as a tea, mixed-in with hot chocolate or added to your favorite meal. Being the tea lover that I am I took a small scoop and added it to a cup of boiling hot water, it pretty much tasted like drinking broth. I wasn't too wild about the blend on it's own, but I think there's potential for it to be tasty when used properly. 


Cottagewicks Candle-
I've been on the hunt for a candle such as this, so I was delighted when one arrived at my door. Each Goddess Provisions box came with a "Faerie Magick" candle from Cottage Wicks. Aside from being 10/10 adorable, this candle smells awesome! It's made with lavender essential oil and is sprinkled with strawberry quartz, chamomile, turquenite, lavender and flower.


Pacifica Liquid Highlighter-
For when you want to shine bright like the diamond you truly are! I'm really diggin' this liquid highlighter, it's just what my dull, sun-deprived skin needs to get through these last few months of winter. Beware though, a little goes a long way! I excitably applied a bunch of this to my cheeks the day it arrived and my husband was looking at me like I was an alien, which actually might be the case...


Element Botanicals Faerie Garden Bath Salts-
Sadly, the building I live in is old AF and we don't have a plug for our bathtub. Alas, I discovered bath salts can double as a body scrub. So, I hit the shower and scrubbed away! With tiny flower petals and a luxurious scent, this stuff is nothing short of magical. I think it would be better used for it's original purpose, bath salts, but it worked pretty darn well as a body scrub too.


Biolumenessence Flower Essence-
Trying a few dabs of flower essence under my tongue was a first for me! Feel more in tune with nature, or just enjoy the flavor by mixing flower essence in with your food and drink or apply it directly under your tongue. The blend of Enchanted "Floweressence" I received is made with all natural ingredients and just a hint of brandy, so it's totally safe for consumption. 


Rose Quartz Crystal-
Rose Quartz, because everyone needs a little self-love and good vibes in their life!


Faerie Pin-
Last, but not least, this month's box came with a super cute fairy enamel pin designed by a staff member over at Goddess Provisions. Now, I just need to find a good place to start my pin collection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City