Hello Friends!

Greetings,
Happy early as all get morning up to you! 

Thanks to daylight savings time I woke up today at 5:20 AM which would have normally been 4:20 AM a day ago, I would like my hour back now thank you very much.... AHHH! Curse this strange clock changing we must do. Alas, despite my lack of sleep I will voyage on!

I want to talk to you about a super nifty place I explored this weekend in the Milwaukee Area called Lapham Peak.



Lapham Peak is a lovely state park just west of the city offering a great mini adventure for the day. Jake and I went on a nice hike on one of the larger trails and even climbed "the Stairway to Heaven", you don't do that everyday! Lapham Peak is gorgeous and action packed with creatures of all sorts such as deer and chipmunks galore! If you're feeling more ambitious than we were you can even climb the tower at the top of the park for what I'm sure is a glorious view of the surrounding area, I wouldn't know I was feeling a bit too lazy to conquer all those steps!



Hopefully we continue to get excellent weather these next few days in Wisconsin (despite the rain that is) to wash away the grossness of Winter and to make way for Spring and Summer!

Hooray for exploration!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

Bathroom Woes

2 Ingredient Cakes