March Favs.

Pacifica: 
I love discovering new cruelty-free beauty brands, Pacifica is my latest obsession. My first experience with Pacifica was a nifty little product the "Rainbow Crystals Liquid Mineral Strobe" highlighter-wand which I received in the February Goddess Provisions box. After a few swipes of that bad-boy, I was hooked.

I've been working hard to establish a simple skin care routine that works for me. So, I decided to go all in and purchase a few key-items from Pacifica to get my skin glowing. After browsing the online shop I ended up with 1 Crystal Youth Gem Infused Face Lotion, 1 Crystal Power Hydro Mist, 1 Gem Serum Radiant Drops and 1 Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Cleansing Tonic in my cart. I'll admit I dropped a little more dough on this purchase than I normally would in one sitting, but I had just gotten my tax return and was feelin' the need to treat myself.

So what's the verdict? Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchases. Sadly I wasn't too crazy about the scent of this line which is described as "watermelon and lemongrass" when I first received it, but with time I've grown to like the smell. Since starting my new routine my skin's felt healthy and is literally glowing. As an added bonus, I was given the option of a free trial-size Glow Baby Youthful Face Scrub, which I've really been diggin'.

http://bit.ly/2DCUbR1

Sugar Scrubs:
Speaking of scrubs, are you aware of how fantastically-awesome sugar scrubs are? Not only do they feel amazing, leaving your skin feeling fresh and replenished, they're also great for tattooed skin. The fun thing about sugar scrubs is the endless options to choose from, they can be purchased just about anywhere or made from scratch for a little personalized-flair. As always, there are plenty of cruelty-free sugar scrub options to choose from so you can feel good knowing no cuties had to suffer for your silky-smooth epidermis.

My current fav. is the Cherry Almond Sugar Scrub created by Ginger and Waldo.

http://etsy.me/2G3ppWG

Survivor:
What is this, the early 2000's? Now season number 36, Survivor is still as awesome as I remember it when I was 16. I'll admit, I was a little skeptical when my husband suggested we tune into Ghost Island each week, but so far it's been a very wise and entertaining choice.

You Are a Badass- Jen Sincero:
A fun, easy read to help get you pumped-up about your life and overall awesomeness.

http://bit.ly/2tZFcAZ

Cottage Wicks: 
These candles smell amaze-ballz. Another brand I discovered via Goddess Provisions, Cottage Wicks has a ton of great scents to choose from. Each candle uses natural ingredients and is dressed to absolute cute-perfection. I have Cottage Wicks to thank for my recent love/obsession with anything and everything lavender scented.

http://bit.ly/2FVdYwU

Ac.y.c Hanging Makeup Bag: 
I have a charming way of lugging literally all my bathroom sh*t with me whenever I travel. These things take up space and finding an easy way to pack them up can be tedious. Alas, I discovered a super cute hanging makeup bag from Ac.y.c whilst browsing Amazon one day and decided to give it a shot. I have to say I'm really impressed with this purchase. There's a ton of space in this thing making it easy to transport anything and everything I might need from mascara to contact solution.

Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5FJGIZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City