Buzzzzz

Freakin' Bee's are ruining my life!

Every gal darn time I try to have a nice little sit down outside a blasted bee has to buzz on over and harass me.

Dear bee,
Why do you love me so? Do I smell pleasant to you? Does the shirt I'm wearing attract your curiosity? I know you might be really nice but I'm just a bit terrified of you. Maybe we should get to know each other better... have a short chat and grab some coffee, we could be the best of friends. Bee what are you doing!? You stung me!! How dare you, this is why I have trust issues, we can't be friends anymore.
Sincerely,
Jenna

...Well that was interesting. On that note happy Thursday all!

Watch out for bee's, but still be nice to them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City