Gotham

We need to talk...
I am addicted to Gotham.

I just started watching Gotham this week on Netflix and I have become shamelessly addicted! This show is so good!! The characters are brutally twisted and ruthless, I love it. My personal favorite thus far is the Penguin, being the charming little creeper that he is. I'm only 4 episodes in, each episode is 42 minutes long which is kind of long after an exhausting day for a sleepy lass like myself, but this show has me hooked! I would definitely recommend Gotham to any Batman freak who has a soft side for the villains like me, we all know the villains got it going on! One more thing, this show doesn't go light on the gore, so if your into blood and action you'll get it!



Aside from some young Bruce Wayne goodness I've been trying to cope with this gross weather, darkness by 4:25 PM... no me gusta, someone must put an end to this madness! Not to mention the enemy is making it's way towards my city... that's right snowfall is drawing near! Everyone join me in a dramatic collective NOOOOOOO!! Alas, I can no longer latch on to what was left of an awesome summer and gloriously warm fall temperatures. On the flip side winter isn't all too bad, snow can be alright, some might say even pretty during the Holiday season, but I'm all for it rapidly melting after January 1st, sigh, a girl can dream.

Here's a festive list to dull your snowfall blues:
*Cuddle*
*Make Hot Chocolate*
*Play Video Games*
*Movie Marathons*
*Snow Shoeing*
*Cross Country Skiing*
*Skiing or Snowboarding*
*Winter Strolls*
*Be Festive*
*Hibernate Until Spring Shows It's Glorious Face*

Here's to hoping it all melts away until it's actually wanted... aka December. :D
P.S Sorry to any snow lovers I may have offended with this post, I hope you enjoy the first snow! <3

If I don't write before Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City