Goddess Provisions May Box

The May Goddess Provisions box was all about alignment, and wow did it land on my doorstep just in time.

I remember driving home from my internship the day the box arrived, the Hoan Bridge was extremely foggy that evening and it seemed I was driving into an endless abyss of white nothingness. Naturally, this caused my brain to have a minor freakout and my heart began to race. Annoyed by the feeling of sudden discomfort I arrived home feeling a little unnerved. Alas, I checked the mail and beautifully perched upon my stoop was my monthly Goddess Provision box, hooray! Little did I know the items I was about to unbox would help soothe my mind, they were just what I needed. The name of this month's box was, "get rooted" and it was the best.

Liliac & Willow Candle: 
I was patiently awaiting another candle after quickly burning through the delightful Cottagewicks one featured in the February box. Luckily, with a fresh, floral scent this cedar and flower blend from Liliac & Willow is equally pleasing to the nostrils.


Citrine:
Everyone's favorite crystal for creativity and manifesting dreams.


KAILO Solar Plexus Essence:
After falling 100% head-over-heels in love with April's KAILO Crown Essence I was hyped to see another roll-on from them this month. The Solar Plexus Essence is zesty and refreshing, instantly energizing you with the power to conquer whatever might come your way.


Little Moon Essentials Foot Bath:
Pedicure season is upon us and this pepperminty salt blend from Little Moon Essentials is perfect for a DIY spa day. This size of this product is quite generous ensuring there's enough product to go around for many relaxing foot soaking sessions to come.


SoapyLayne root Chakra Massage Balm:
The people over at Goddess Provisions are real thinkers, a massage balm to follow up your new foot bath, wonderful! This massage balm from SoapyLayne makes your feet super smooth and feels invigorating on the skin. Although I do like this product the scent's a bit overpowering for me.


Violet Gray Solar Plexus Charm:
Last, but not least, this month's box featured a dainty silver charm to add to your favorite necklace or bracelet. I haven't had the chance to wear mine yet, but it's 5-star adorable and a great reminder of one's inner power and self-confidence.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City