20 Questions: Meet the Blogger Edition

Name: Jenna Buege

City: Milwaukee 

Sun, moon and rising signs: Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius


Favorite Book? Weird Wisconsin
Favorite ice cream flavor? Ice cream is life. My personal fav. is the Tonight Dough by Ben and Jerry, the chunkier the better.
What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? As my family will be quick to point out, I thought I was a cat for the first 6 years of my life so that's cute.
What are your 3 Favorite Movies?
1. Zoolander
2. Harry Potter
3. Lord of the Rings
What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Too many to choose from, but Trempealeau, Wisconsin has a special place in my heart despite not being very exotic. 
What accomplishment are you most proud of? My recent work at UW-Milwaukee and my internship. I've also been working hard to stay up to date on my blog and other creative endeavors. 
Who would you like to live like for a day? Fox Mulder, exploring the world in search of Ghouls, UFOs and all things strange. 

When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? Take a shower, or go for a walk. Nature has a magical way of making everything ok. 
What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? I love scary movies so my standards are pretty high, but I thought the Fourth Kind was pretty messed up the first time I saw it.
Who’s your celebrity crush? Andy Samberg.

If you could shop for free at one store, which would you choose? Target 4eva, duh. 

What’s your favorite day of the week? There's something spiffy about Thursdays. 
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? New Orleans, the Queen Mary, Germany, Australia, Italy, Rome, Stonehenge...

Who would play you in a movie about your life? Emma Stone.
What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? Pickled pig's feet. 
What’s your pet peeve? Doing the dishes, they're never-ending.

Dogs or Cats? Cat city b*tch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City