True Life: I'm Obsessed With Smoothies

Over the past few weeks, I've been totally neglecting my blog. My days have been jam-packed with school, an internship and everyday life resulting in a lack of inspiration. And in a world of being burnt-out for days on end I kept scolding myself, "ah, I have to update my blog!"

Alas, here I am, unleashing my brain and letting my fingers type wildly. So how about a life update? You know what I've been totally obsessed with lately, smoothies.

Yup, I've been Pinterest deep-diving into all things delicious and smoothie-related for the past few weeks and it's been the bomb-diggity, ya'll. What's so great about a smoothie you might ask? Well, they're fast, portable and absolutely scrumptious and if that's not enough to sell you on it you're certifiably bananas (which are coincidentally an essential ingredient in most smoothies). I'm not quite sure what sparked my sudden irresistible desire to blend, but I had a Ninja hanging out in my pantry and it was time to put that baby to work. Here are a few of the best combos I've discovered so far:

Super Green ( Or what I like to call "the Green Meanie" because I'm Scream Queens obsessed...):
- Pineapples
- Spinach
- Banana
- Almond Milk
- Ice
- Water
- Oats or Chia Seeds


Blueberry Pancake:
- Almond Milk
- Cinnamon
- Blueberries
- Banana
- Nuts
- Oats


PB Banana:
- Peanut Butter
- Banana
- Almond Milk
- Oats


Annnnddd, now I'm hungry. These things are seriously delicious. We'll see how long my obsession lasts, but for now, the smoothie reigns supreme!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City