I Tried Natural Deodorant for a Month

B.O.
Let's face it, we all have it.

On my quest to go cruelty-free I've tried natural deodorants aplenty. Some made my skin get rashy, some made my pits feel like a raging river of sweat and others, well, they just didn't get the job done(if ya know what I mean). So, after failure upon failure, I was beginning to have my doubts about natural deodorants. I thought maybe my pits were just too powerful for my own good. However, that nagging feeling persisted as I reached the end of my stick of Old Spice Amber, I still wanted to go natural.

Enter Aromaco. Aromaco is a solid natural deodorant sold by Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. Hesitant to give into the hype, I asked a sales associate for a sample of this bad boy near the beginning of summer. They paired it with one of their powder deodorants, the Greeench, and promised me my wild pits would remain under control even on the most dreadful of summer days. As a novice Lushie at the time and as someone who felt failed by natural deodorants in the past I was naturally hesitant. The sample sat in my bathroom drawer for well over a month before I decided to give in. What if it was too hot? I didn't want to get nasty in the middle of the day and be caught without my sample to freshen up. Alas, my Old Spice finally ran out and I decided to go for it. Smelly pits or not, I dove in.


https://bit.ly/2SqKsFY

A month or so later, I'm here to report that the combo of Aromaco and the Greeench has surpassed my wildest natural deodorant dreams. Yes, I realize how dramatic this all sounds, but it's an exciting little feat for me. I stay fresh all day, I actually sweat less than I did before and, this is the best part, I don't excrete even a drop of B.O. throughout an entire P-90X workout. Now that's saying something.

So what's the verdict? Although I was skeptical, I finally found a natural deodorant that works for me. If you've been let down by natural deodorants time and time again give this stuff a whirl. You don't even have to fully commit, just go the sample route like I did. Either way, the discovery of this fabulous armpit pampering duo has been well worth the wait and a fantastic addition to my cruelty-free arsenal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City