Summervibes

It's finally here!
The season we've all been desperately waiting for has decided to make an appearance! Let me be the first to tell you Summer your presence is much obliged.

Happy early days of Summer ya'll! Summer is arguably the best time of the year with Fall taking a close second (due to Halloween of course). People are graduating, the days are longer and heatwaves hotter than Hades are approaching, what's  not to love?


giphy.com

Along with pleasant weather comes exciting new adventures! My Summer is already jam packed with action featuring  but not limited to, camping, a road trip to Nashville, fun with friends, exploration and last but not least my wedding day! Now those are events to get pumped up about! 

pinterest.com

As I mentioned above Jake and I are going on a road trip to Nashville TN, bring on that Honky Tonk life! I am a huge fun of country music so a few days in Nashville should be right up my alley! Considering I have not yet partaken in this excellent adventure I will share with you some road-trip snack ideas that I will be testing out during my travels.

Road-Trip Snacks: Because, I take my food very seriously.
* Apples
* Bananas 
* Granola Bars
* Trail Mix
* Greek Yogurt
* Hardboiled Eggs 
* Popcorn 
* Pretzels 
* High Quality H2O 

Clearly the items listed above are just child's play in the food department, we will need to get some real nomz along the way. However, snacks are absolutely essential in order to ward off the beast that I become in my less than loved hangry state! 

So friends, acquaintances and random strangers of the interwebs, get out there and enjoy your Summer! It has only just begun!

Adventure Awaits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City