Winter Farmers Market

Happy last day of January!

As we approach February Winter is entering the phase where it begins to feel everlasting. Everything is dead, the snow is full of muck and the sun refuses to shine! Alas, I have discovered a Winter activity right here in MKE to trick yourself into that Summer feeling, if only for a few hours...

This past Saturday I went to the Milwaukee Winter Farmers Market for the first time, I was blown away! As you may already know, farmers markets are pretty amazing to begin with. Seeing as we're in the Winter months I was impressed by the variety of vendors and the selection of goodies to choose from! Everything from jalapeno pickles to homemade chocolate they had it! I ended up buying two churros and a few dessert empanadas. Believe me, my taste buds were satisfied! I could have easily spent half my paycheck everything looked so good! Bonus: Everyone was super nice and excited to be there, who can deny some Saturday morning cheer?

fondymarket.org

If you are in the Milwaukee area be sure to make a weekend stop at the Domes to experience the Winter Farmers Market and your own little taste of Summer.

You will be happy you did! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City