Freak Your Lips Out

Hello, welcome to today's adventure in cruelty free makeup featuring Dr.Lip Bang's buzzing lip balm! 

You read that right, buzzing lip balm. Well, what the heck does that mean? I'm happy you asked. I've been using Lip Freak lip balm for a few months now and this stuff is the shizz. As I've mentioned a time or two the product is buzzing lip balm, and it does just that. As odd as it may sound this product legitimately gets your lips tingling with excitement. The product's slogan is, "freak your lips out", well friends, consider my lips freaked. 

A few things worth noting. First, a little goes a long way! The first time I applied this stuff I smothered my lips with it. I'm talking multiple layers of glossy goodness. However, I was sadly unprepared for the party my lips were about to throw. Moments later my mouth felt as if it was about to vibrate off my face. No exaggeration! This stuff doesn't hold the title of, "the strongest buzzing lip balm in the world" unjustly. Admittedly, I was a little freaked out a first. The buzzing began and I didn't know when it would stop. It was like nothing my pucker had ever experienced before. However, eventually the feeling faded away leaving my lips feeling suddenly dull but extremely moisturized. 


Soon after normal chapstick just wasn't good enough. I was hooked! I needed those good vibrations, anything less simply wouldn't do. Luckily, I had a whole tube of glorious Sin-O-Mint buzzing lip balm left and I was ready to use it! 

In the days that followed I told anyone and everyone about my magical new beauty discovery. Despite it being slightly nasty, I allowed various mouths to try a sample here and there. Long story short, this stuff rocks! The best part is the balm's all-natural and cruelty free. Making it the perfect addition to my cruelty free makeup collection! 


If you're ready for your lips to get seriously weird do yourself a favor and try Dr.Lip Bang's buzzing lip balm. It's an addiction worth starting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City