D.O for yo B.O

Oh Haiiiiiii,
Thirsty Thursday is upon us!

Who am I kidding, I rarely crack any bevs open any day of the week aside from the weekends, but you can't blame me for trying to be cool...

Hello friends! It's been a while, I hope you are having a magical August thus far! Today I want to talk about something a bit random, that isn't something everyone would consider exciting, but hey, it pumps me up so let me tell you about my new little friend, TOMS deodorant! 



Yup, that's right I am actually taking the time to sit down and write a post about deodorant, why? Simply because this stuff is awesome. I had read several articles in the past about regular store brand deodorant being pumped full of aluminum, clogging your pores, and using evil chemicals to stop your sweat and stench in it's track. Like most common folk I thought, "Hey, this sounds fine and dandy, but is this stuff really as magical as they make it seem? Could it be true something so natural can conquer my smelly pits?". Needless to say I was intrigued, alas, a few days ago I took the risk and bought my first stick of all natural TOMS deodorant. The results are as follows.

Day number one, this stuff was really put to the test. After sweating it out at the gym for an hour I still had gloriously fresh pits, success. Day two, throw on some swipes in the morning and you're good to go all day, TOMS is just as strong as Old Spice. What upppp. Finally, today, day 3. I am wearing jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and a sweat shirt, my armpits are a bit moist, but hey, things still smell fresh! 



Maybe the play by play of my armpits was a bit much, but this is groundbreaking so you had to know. So there you have it, I apologize for weirding anyone out, but not really, because that's just what I do. This deodorant is Jenna approved. 

Stay Fresh! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City