So In-tents

Camping is In-Tents

Have you ever been camping? Have you ever been camping while a menacing storm rages full speed above your tiny tent? If you answered "yes" to that question you will probably agree with the remarks I am about to make.

It is my theory that every human shares at least one common thought during that "Oh S*^%" moment of attempting to survive the night while devious rain clouds decide to let it all pour out...

**OMG I'm going to get crushed by a tree**
**This is the end, I've lived a good life**
**I'm about to get struck by lightening aren't I?**
**This tent is going to get swept away in a flash flood**
**Dear God, please keep me safe, thank you for all the blessings in my life, I promise to live a better life if you help me make it through the night**
**Where do all the woodland creatures run off to?**
**Who's going to be the lucky winner that finds my body...**
**It's only 3AM!?!?!?! WTFFFF!!!!***

And lastly, when you wake up the next morning,

**I'm a SURVIVOR!!**



A little context behind this lovely thought jumble. This past week I was out camping and Saturday night a HUGE storm system passed through. This storm did not simply "rain" it DOWNPOURED for over 3 hours straight! Complete with huge cracks of thunder and blinding lightening. Needless to say we weren't too well rested when the morning arrived however, I'm a survivor!!

Camping Rules!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City