Visit Trempealeau WI

Trempealeau is Wisconsin's Best Kept Secret

Which leads me to ponder why exactly I'm about to share such a juicy secret with all of you. However, seeing as I find Trempealeau to be the most majestic place in all of Western Wisco I figured others deserve to know of this beauty as well! If you look through my previous posts you'll see this place isn't a new topic for me and that's simply because I love it there so much it keeps me coming back for more! So, in case I have persuaded you to check this town out here are some of my favorite things to do in Trempealeau Wisconsin!

Check out the Great River Trail:

The Great River Trail is a 24 mile portion of a series of connecting bike trails along the Wisconsin side of the Mississippi river. Packed full of fantastic sights and abundant in wild creatures such as frogs, snakes and birds, oh my! The Great River Trail is a must-do for any outdoors enthusiast! Not to mention completing the entirety of this beastly bike quest has a way of making one feel rather accomplished!

about-bicycles.com
Grab a bite to eat at Hungry Point:

Hungry Point is a delightful little place to grab a bite to eat after all of that biking excitement! Nestled alongside the Mississippi river the outdoor patio seating provides plenty of entertainment while enjoying your meal. Hungry Point seems to be a favorite with locals and is a fun place to relax for a bit and refuel. 

yelp.com
Visit Perrot State Park:

One does not simply visit Trempealeau without stopping at Perrot. True story. I know I rave about this place time and time again but, check out Perrot state park! While at Perrot be sure to conquer the infamous Brady's Bluff, the highest bluff in the park providing outstanding views of the river and surrounding land. Perrot also offers many other exciting things such as kayak accessibility, camping and plenty of trails to hike to your hearts desire.


Wisconsin is beautiful, get out there and enjoy it! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City