Super Easy Garlic Shrimp Scampi

Who doesn't love a good meal?

Especially when that meal is seafood! There is something about eating shrimp that makes me feel fancy, the zest of lemon, the scent of garlic, oh how I love it! Well my friends thanks to the handy app called Pinterest I discovered a shrimp scampi recipe that is so easy you don't have to be a culinary master to ace it. In traditional Jenna fashion there are minimum ingredients and the dish is quick to prepare! 

Here's what you will need:
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 lb of Shrimp
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Salt
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons of Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz of Angelhair Pasta
http://www.eatingonadime.com/lemon-garlic-shrimp-scampi-recipe/

Let's make some magic happen! 
1) Bring pasta to a boil in a large pot
2) Warm butter with medium heat in a large skillet
3) Add shrimp, garlic salt and additional salt/pepper to taste
4) Mix in lemon juice and chicken broth, heat until simmering
5) Toss in parsley and cheese
6) Combine your delightful shrimp mixture with pasta
7) Top with extra cheese and parsley if desired and enjoy! 

It's seriously that easy! I made this dish for Valentine's Day and I was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it turned out! The combo of lemon and chicken broth makes for a perfect (for lack of a better word) sauce bursting with 5 star flavor! Since we were celebrating the day of love I paired the shrimp scampi with broccoli, white wine and some cheesecake to top it off! I'm not going to lie I felt pretty accomplished after crafting such a masterpiece. 

If you enjoy cooking and have a soft spot for seafood I highly recommend you give this meal a whirl! I will provide a link to the original webpage in case you want to take a look!

Happy Cooking! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City