January Favs

Goddess Provisions-
I stumbled upon Goddess Provisions whilst surfing the internet looking at monthly subscription boxes(which by the way is an extremely dangerous game, I want to buy them all!). My heart swooned the moment I landed on their homepage and I knew I had to do myself a favor and sign up immediately. Each month Goddess Provisions sends you a box full of goodies to help you get in touch with your higher-self and light up your soul. This includes things such as crystals, essential oils, cruelty-free makeup and delicious teas. I received my first box yesterday and was v. happy with the contents!



Game of Thrones- 
The first episode aired in 2011 and it's taken me this long to get on the bandwagon. However, now that I'm on it I'm in it to win it! I'm currently on season 6 and loving every gory, action-packed minute of it!


Fortnite- 
Personally, I suck at the game. However, Fortnite easily took over my husband's time off from work over the holiday and sucked me in with him. The game is very Hunger Games-esque and keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.


Cozy Blankets- 
Cozy blankets FTW, because it's winter, duh! In all seriousness, it's been cold as balls here lately and ginormo, over-sized blankets are the only thing keeping me sane.

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated- Aura
Holy crapballs guys, this illuminator thingy has brought my makeup game to a whole new level! It gives me just the right amount of sparkle and makes my sunless face pop during these dreary months. As always, it's cruelty-free, yay for happy bunnies!


Numi Organic Tea- Vision 
An item included in my Goddess Provisions box this month! Although I'm sipping this tea for the first time ever this morning, it's already a fav. A delightful mix of citrus, rosemary and ginger, this tea is the bee's knees.


Anna Faris- Unqualified 
Since her debut in Scary Movie, there's something about Anna Faris that I have always loved. My affinity for her was recently resparked when I discovered her oh-so-amazing podcast, Anna Faris is Unqualified, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to find she was releasing a book. I received the book as a gift this Christmas and flew through it in 2 days(so technically that makes this a December fav...oh well!). It's full of relatable high school awkwardness, a glimpse of life in LA and the troubles of living life in the public eye. Overall, I now feel like Anna and I are bffs and we should  hangout in Washington state for the weekend eating homemade pasta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City