Mernnnnday

it's Monday!!

The ever dreaded day is upon us, that's alright though it's not so bad. without Mondays the weekend wouldn't be so sweet! Speaking of weekends, I hope you had a great one! Mine was splendid and action packed! We kicked our weekend off with an early morning hike at a mysterious park tucked away in Muskego WI. It reminded me of something out of Left 4 Dead. Overgrown trails, abandoned boarded up buildings and not another soul in sight. Apparently the land was bought by the DNR and they're letting nature take over. Although it was a bit eerie the park made for some good exploration!



In other news in Milwaukee County, this past Saturday marked the first annual Paranormal Conference! Hats off to them! I am an extreme paranormal enthusiast, so this event was a dream come true for me. Awesomely enough the organizers of this event wanted it to be free for everyone and anyone to join! The day went something like this... Speakers with topics ranging from aliens, ufos, local lore, secret government cover ups, monsters, big foot and paranormal investigation tips... Talk about too much awesomeness in one place! There was also a vendor hall selling merch, books and equipment for the shoppers in the crowd. Due to the great turn out the event coordinator hinted this will be the first of many more Paranormal Conferences to be hosted in Milwaukee. Count me in!


Saturday night calls for some sort of tasty drink in your cup. This weekend I decided to try my hand at homemade healthier margaritas. Healthier meaning mix free! I must say they turned out pretty tasty! They're a bang for your buck, I was feeling tipsy after two of these suckers(which lead to a late night Ian's pizza run). I posted the margarita recipe on here for anyone who would like to try it for themselves :]



That sums up some of my fun the past few days!

let's start this week off right!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City