Moooooooovieee Review!!

Greetings Traveler!!! (That's my Claptrap impression)

Last night I saw a movie... and I do believe a review is in order, the name of the film you ask?
Insidious 3!!!! AHHHHH (que obnoxious ear destructing orchestra music)



Honestly, I didn't know they were coming out with another Insidious movie. I was nomming on some delicious froyo when I saw the trailer. Shout-out to froyo, you never let me down! $5 movie Tuesday happened to rolled around and off to the theater we went. With a cupcake and cookie smuggled in my purse we were good to go! Fact about me: It's my ritual to sneak in food some notable smuggles include: sushi, cottage cheese and an entire sheet cake... stealth-mode activated(also ew, cottage cheese).

Insidious 3. I really, really liked this movie! I enjoyed the third chapter more than the first and second combined. The super jumpy crowd I watched it with helped enhance the experience. Who doesn't love hearing a terrified, "uhhhh uhh" or "hell naw girl!!!" muttered throughout the crowd? This movie was super jumpy and crazy suspenseful, I was entertained the whole time.



Chapter 3 is supposed to happen before the other installments of the Insidious films. This gives us more of a background of Elise the medium who can travel into "the further" and make contact with all those creeps and ghouls we just love. Basically Elise traveled to "the further" and brought back a super gross old man/demon creature. When our lovely main character of the film loses her mom she seeks Elise to help her contact her one last time, but upon visiting Elise this goon of a ghoul latches on to her, thus begins a scary movie!

This movie is good you guys, I had to have my boyfriend check the hallway for me when we got home. Go see it. Drop everything your doing and go! Just do it, you know you want to, the creeps are waiting!

Have a good night all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City