Birthday Week!! Toss the confetti!

Party Time!!!! Huzzahhh!

Throw your hands in the air, it's my birthday week! No worries I'm not one of those people who forces everyone to celebrate their birthing for a whole week, or even worse someone who insists that it;'s "birthday month".... nah that ain't me. That being said however tomorrow is in fact my day of birth! July 23, not to brag or anything but I do happen to share a birthday with Daniel Radcliffe, which is a magical coincidence indeed, and pretty much verifies that I should be getting my Hogwarts acceptance letter any day now, never mind that I'm far beyond the age of 11.




To all you astrology folks out there you know darn well that the boy wizard and I are what are referred to as Cancer-Leo cusps, in other words people who share the traits of two sun signs because they were born as the signs were transitioning from one to another. This can make for some interesting, big personalities, seeing that two signs often have VERY different qualities. For example, Cancer is shy, bad at showing emotion and very much a homebody VS Leo who is loud, outgoing, and an attention whore, creating an outgoing-introvert if you will? People born under a cusp sometimes face challenges finding themselves, needing to seek the balance between two majorly different forces effecting their lives and the very way that they are.




I know many people dice astrology up to be a bunch of phoney crapola but I'm one of those weirdos who think there is indeed something to it! Sure, if you really want to you could see traits of any given sign in any person when you try hard enough to see it, but if you just take someone for who they are and compare them to their zodiac sign most times you will see the correlation without having to force it. Say what you will but I think there is a little mystery and magic behind the stars and our signs, and I'm always one for the unexplained. 

If you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, how about celebrating the boy who lived AKA Harry Potter himself, as I believe it is not only Daniel's birthday this week, but Harry's as well! Throw in some HP and have yourself a majestic wondrous movie marathon, maybe even pick up some every flavored beans for the occasion! I will be celebrating tomorrow not by getting craycray drunk, but rather by having a picnic with my boyfriend and just chilling outside, which is pretty much my favorite pastime ever. (Plus I got overly drunk last weekend for the occasion already ;]) Then this weekend I will be back in nature camping for a few days! YASSSSS to camping! Camp, camp, camp, HUZZAH!





Happy Humpday all! 
Have a good rest of the work week, pals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City