Dave Narvarro is Jafar in disguise!

I LOVE INK MASTER.

I don't follow reality TV much but oh my sweet lanta, I LOVEEEE Ink Masters. I am shamelessly addicted and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bring on the panel of judges! Let me start off by saying this, Oliver Peck is a B.A dude. That flowing mane of glorious luscious hair, seriously man, it's so perfect, what's your secret? Then there is Dave Navarro who is basically a hardcore, living, breathing version of Jafar from Aladdin, minus being a huge butt hole trying to score with Princess Jasmine. I keed, I keed, Dave seems super cool, he's always the voice of reason when things get heated and he seems like a gentleman! Lastly there is Chris Nunez who likes to keep it real by giving the artists a does of reality each week.



Part of the reason this show is so addicting are the pieces these artists create, be that good or terribly, terribly bad. I have found myself on more than one occasion being like, "oh crap, that person is stuck with that thing for their whole life..." or being like "dude, shut up you're getting a free tattoo!". All in all Ink Master will get your blood boiling, between heated debates of who is the best artist, to anxiety over terrible designs being inked to someone's skin, this show always keeps you on edge.

To top it all off, by watching Ink Master you get to learn about all the awesome styles of tattooing, such as American Traditional, Neo-Traditional, and Japanese. I have sooooooo many ideas for future tattoos now, which may or may not be a good thing for my wallet. Alright, I just had to get out some of that excitement to the world, you know that feeling, when something is so awesome you just want to tell everyone, this is it!!

P.S for guaranteed hilarity watch a pin up episode, you won't be disappointed! 
Ink it up!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City