Books, books, booookkkkkssss!

D.E.A.R Time!!!

That's drop errrrrthang and read to you!

I'm reading this great book and I just wanted you to know...
"Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children" is absolutely gripping.



This is a book I had started a few years ago and never had the time to finish, just this week I finally picked it up again and boy am I glad I did! Mystery, adventure, magic and as the title states a bit of something peculiar. Bonus: there are creepy old school portraits scattered throughout the tale!

Check it out and get your reading on!! As a coworker said to me earlier this week "books are good".

Don't question it, just go with it!
That is all.

Happy almost Friday, friends. :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City