Groom's Survival Kit

Happy Monday!

As I mentioned in my previous post I got married this past weekend! The day was magical and lovely and an all in all grand time! I wanted to take a minute to share with any DIY-loving brides-to-be a fun gift idea to share with their future hubbies! 

I admit I can't take full credit for this crafty little creation, I got the idea from "Pinterest", duh! However, I thought this idea was cute, fun and simple so I figure it's worth sharing!

The Groom's Day of Survival Kit....

***Socks***
To keep cold feet away

***Life Savers***
To keep you from drowning in emotion

***Booze***
To calm your nerves

***Mints***
To ensure a fresh kiss

***Ring Pops***
In case you forget the essentials  


There you have it! See, I told you this idea is painless! Besides, this gift consists of mostly food so any dude is sure to love it. You can't tell but there's a pair of bad a$$ shark socks in there too, shout out to our finned friends! 

Yay for Love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City