Bathroom Woes

This is a post that I have been contemplating writing for a while now. However, today is the day I was pushed over the edge... Oh yes just moments ago I deemed it my destiny to scribe this fine rant once and for all.

I work in a university setting, that being said everyone here is a grown a$$ adult. Therefore, it seems logical to me that each of us would understand proper bathroom etiquette. Well my friends, I have been proven time and time again to be sadly mistaken.




Oh the things I have seen. My poor eyeballs have been scarred for life, their innocence stripped away one disturbing bathroom visit after the next. Doust tho know not how to flush? Fellow restroom goers why have you forsaken me!?! Frightening beasts dwell in those cursed stalls, some more vulgar than others yet each equal in terror and disgust.

Bathroom users (aka everyone in the Human race) you have me down on my knees. I'm begging you please flush it down. flush it down, down, down, flush it down, down, down o0o0oh 0o0o0oh oh.

Sincerely, an unfortunate spectator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City