Another Darn Beauty Post, Eyeliner Edition.

Hi friends, I come bearing good news. True love does exist for the small price of $7.99. No, I'm not talking about a spouse for purchase. I'm referring to the glorious tools we use to complete our face painting rituals, AKA makeup. Specifically eyeliner, because it's all about the eyes baby!

NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Eyeliner is what dreams are made of. Since I'm sure you all were anxiously anticipating an update on my eyeliner quest since my last post, Eyeliner or Liquid Trash, a Memoir found here: http://pinkandpurplemakesunicornbabies.blogspot.com/2017/07/eyeliner-or-liquid-trash-memoir.html... I figured I'd grant you some relief by notifying you of my fabulous new purchase.


This nifty little product is just the thing I've been searching for. It's long-lasting, cruelty free and it comes at a bargain of a price. Let's be honest, there is a certain rush of excitement when buying a fancy-schmancy upscale item but, if I can find it for cheaper that's the route I'm gonna take.


If you're a penny-pincher like myself shake-up your makeup routine and give this stuff a whirl. I think you'll love the results!

Stamp of approval:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More, Then We'll Go- a Night at MKE's Lakefront Brewery

The American Horror Story Guide to New Orleans

What to do in Crescent City